Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cooking With Sandy Daza - The cookbook

My new cookbook is out. You'll find it at National Book Store and it's only P185.00! This first volume is comprised of simple easy to follow recipes. Like my own mother, I always believed that kitchen confidence starts with a good recipe.

"...Many people tell me they are clueless, not made for the kitchen or can't cook. My philosophy: Kitchen confidence comes with a delicious, simple and good recipe. That's what this book is about. A book for both novice and experienced cooks... - NORA DAZA"

Thanks mom. Well, there it is, straight from the... Happy cooking and happy eating!


I have my brother-in-law Joey Mendoza, who is a freelance graphic artist in New York, to thank for the cover design. Very first world don't you think? And Bengy Toda of Studio58 Lab10 for my extremely handsome photo.

*** You can view details about this book in the BOOKS tab above. ***

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sandy! Bengy Toda certainly did handsome work on already goodlooking you! will your book be sold in Filipino stores in Canada, like in Toronto? I'm such a klutz in the kitchen that i would like to get hold of your book as if my life depended on it (because mom is 81 and so i cook because i have to. Waaaa!) btw, I've been in touch with your old friend, Gary Castro. I will tell him about your book debut but he does not do Facebook. I will PM you his email addy.

    ReplyDelete